To inspire, engage, and prepare our next generations to be the inventors, explorers, and innovators who will lead achievement in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
In partnership with the community, Westar students will engage as 21st century learners in a rigorous academic program emphasizing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
- Engage students in project-based learning that focuses on solving relevant, real-world problems.
- Engage students in learning experiences that require them to think critically, research, write, present, and build 21st century skills.
- Engage student in music and fine arts while creating a well-rounded student who is socially responsible and will contribute to their community.
- Provide students with the necessary skills to lead successful and purposeful lives.
- Develop a passion for reading in students that leads to fluency and opens the gateways to knowledge.